Frontier is able to meet all community and corporate management needs by fulfilling specific and tailored requests for services. As a senior housing industry participant and regional leader, we are enthusiastic about the future of our field and are eager to assist companies in meeting their stated goals and objectives.
The founders and members of Frontier have extensive experience with some of the most known and largest companies in its industry. Furthermore, their contacts and partnerships are strong and long lasting.
"Our mission is to enrich the lives of our residents, staff and associates through our programs, communications, environments and true commitment."
Frontier is able to meet your needs in the following areas of a company or community operation or multi-site operations:
- * Accounting Services
- * Activities & Newsletter Programming Services
- * Advertising Campaign and Design
- * Brochure & Collateral Material Design & Development
- * Budget Development Services
- * Census Development Support
- * Competition Reports, Studies & Surveys
- * Interior Design Support
- * Marketing Programs & Training
- * Quality Assurance Programming Support & Services
- * Recruiting Support
Staff Development & Training Services
If these or any one of these services are appealing or may be of service to your community or communities, please contact Greg Roderick, President & CEO of Frontier at 503-443-1818 or click here.
Frontier currently owns, leases and/or manages a number of retirement (congregate care) and assisted living communities in the United States. Further expansion of the company is expected to continue through its affiliations, alliances, management and support services and via acquisitions.